Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 09:49 PM   #153
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree, it's just that, to clarify, religion, like everything else, has become a perversion these days. It's used as a justification of a means to an end that is very judgemental & ultimately, tyrannical. I'm not just referring to the current U.S. administration.

The same kid that copied off tests in school, wanted to borrow your notes, got caught cheating, was always asking if you had extra materials, etc. well, that person, that person should by all means have been the one to grow up a bum in society, but what do we find? We find out that they are now successful & influential. I have a feeling that I'm not alone here in this empirical experience.
It's indeed frustrating and wholly wrong really that the natural laws have been perverted to suit the agenda of the wealthy or those with the cutthroat mentality in general. This is not how things should be obviously as free enterprise in a representative democracy should actually foster a meritocracy. Usually, the richer the background, the more steeped it is in religious brainwashing & the only reason the family is religious is to fit in & to use it as a blanket to hide a multitude of sins.
But one can't obsess about all of this either.
Life will never conform to our expectations & it's ridiculous that we all get so caught up thinking that it should all the time.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|