View Single Post
Old 08.18.2020, 04:01 AM   #122
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
You can’t support BLM and the Biden/Harris ticket......can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, I support BLM and will be voting Biden/Harris.

So I guess you can!

Sev, I have no doubt there are others such as yourself who will try and do both......let’s look at what you are supporting:

Black Lives Matter and the Family

The organization’s website says:

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.“

Why Marxist Organizations Like BLM Seek to Dismantle the "Western Nuclear Family"

“This idea isn’t unique to BLM, of course. “Disrupting” the “nuclear family” is a commonly stated goal among Maxist organizations. Given that BLM’s founders have specifically claimed to be “trained Marxists,” we should not be surprised that the organization's leadership has embraced a Marxian view of the family.

But where does this hostility toward the family originate?”

How Black Lives Matter’s Antagonism To Marriage And Family Hurts Black Americans

BLM seeks to dismantle the very institution that research consistently shows is most likely to aid and empower black Americans: the natural family.

“As Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. noted, “The group consisting of mother, father and child is the main educational agency of mankind.” King was speaking of the nuclear family.“

“But they don’t stop there. Black Lives Matter also advocates other family redefinitions long at odds with most African Americans’ views, stating, “We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual.”

As a human being, there are so many things to dislike Kamala Harris. She ran as an “Indian” when running for the Senate, but she now identifies as “black” when selected as the VP candidate......do the free minded freethinkers not realize this because Kamala did very little to “help” the black community when she had the power and authority to do so!!!

Kamala Harris Turned a Blind Eye to Police Brutality

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up

“Harris and her legal team filed motions that were condemned by judges and legal experts as obstructionist, bad-faith, and nonsensical, at one point even suggesting that the Supreme Court lacked the jurisdiction to order a reduction in California’s prison population.“

Kamala Harris Had Nearly 2,000 People Locked Up On Marijuana Charges

KAMALA HARRIS HAS BEEN TOUGH ON BLACK PEOPLE, NOT CRIME

“As someone from the Bay Area and living in Oakland, I am constantly reminded of her history of locking up Black people in the Bay Area. Her track record consists of terrorizing Black communities through the prison industrial complex and she has consistently shown herself to be an enemy to the masses of Black people.

“Kamala is not for the people. She even defended the 3 strikes law, in which Black people are incarcerated at a rate 12 times higher than whites. Kamala Harris has demonstrated through her actions that she does not value Black lives, but rather supports our death via the carceral state.“

Did Kamala Harris block evidence that would have freed inmates?

“Tulsi Gabbard claimed Harris “blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so.”

“Gabbard is correct that Harris did not pursue all evidence in the case she referenced“

Original Pechanga tweet

“Kamala Harris: Joe Biden has a racist past. We can’t let a man like this become president.

Also Kamala Harris: Sure, I’ll be your VP.

Kamala supports APARTHEID:“

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Maria Chavez tweet
“Kamala is the police, the worst choice, I'm so upset.”

I could care less about her race, but lots of Californians feel strongly about it! The way I see it, and more importantly, the way the voters are going to see it come November:

HYPOCRISY = trying to support both BLM and Kamala Harris

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|