View Single Post
Old 07.20.2020, 07:43 AM   #8438
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not disputing the "basement" shit (metaphor for "staying home", which dotards everywhere should be doing, come on), although it's been exaggerated; the guy has already given good speeches on climate change and infrastructure. Eventually, yes, we'll see more of him, and despite Tom Friedman's wishes the debates will take place anyway without previous tax information disclosure and real-time fact-checking. (By the way, why aren't you, so worried about "fakeness" and posting links to prove your statements, demanding transparency?). And yes, Biden will make mistakes along the way, but most of them will be silly, inconsequential faux pas.

Now, they should be taken for what I just said they will be. My preferred definition of intelligence is the ability to make fine distinctions. But we're not dealing with an electorate that makes fine distinctions, are we, PELTOR. We're dealing with a bunch that doesn't even make undiscriminating distinctions; it's a mass that equals blatant lies, ineptitude, corruption, racism, misogyny, authoritarian disregard for the rule of law (and we could go on and on) with "but her emails".

You go ahead and believe in magical tax cuts and the babyjeezus and all the things the Reagan-Thatcher axis of evil embraced when they declared war on the have-nots; their brand of savage, unregulated capitalism is encroached around the world anyway. But if you LIKE TRUMP, the person, you can go fuck a goat.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|