View Single Post
Old 07.18.2020, 03:25 PM   #8429
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't care about Robert Schunk's political opinions. Or Bytor's. I'm only curious as to why they are the only two fighting the fight on a Sonic Youth forum, of all places. The energy etc.

I’ve never looked at it as “fighting the fight.” Just to recap, I wasn’t an active contributor to this thread during the election process or even after Trump won.

April 22, 2018 (page 195) is when I jumped in with a dissenting opinion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Russia might be smarter than anyone thought!!!

A) NO evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

B) IF collusion did occur, IT’s NOT ILLEGAL

C) Special Counsels are appointed to persu KNOWN CRIMES and NOT to go seeking after “possible” crimes......technically, seeking crimes is a violation of Special Counsel laws.

......so much freaking wasted time!

The best thing I could say about Donald Trump then is the best thing I could say about him now......his last name isn’t Clinton!

I’ve been an active member of SYG since the old board. I have private messages dating back to 2006 and I’ve always contributed to Non-Sonic Sounds. But most importantly, I’ve never belittled or attacked anyone on a personal level simply because their opinion was different than mine!

Lastly, all apologies to anyone I may have angered or aggravated concerning political discussions.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|