View Single Post
Old 05.24.2020, 05:00 AM   #42601
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
It was nothing like that, haha.

Basically: last night the mod referred to people as crack whores, and I called him out on it - because, y'know, shitty language and that. He and I got in a fight, I got called overly sensitive so I fought back, he threatened to kick me for twelve hours and I told him 'do it'. So he did.

Anyway, this morning I come back. I find that, while I'm gone, he called me a snowflake, consistently misgendered me, and dismissed my whole generation
(even though he's only in his mid 20s IIRC). So I make a comment voicing my displeasure - just listing that, and saying "not sure if I really want to be back". When he wakes up, he bans both me and a friend of mine.

Another mod, who I'm good friends with and privately agrees with me on the initial thing, is trying to sort it out. But it still sucks.

Whoa, that sounds like a really toxic environment. Dude's got no business being a mod with a 'tude like that. Yeah, if things don't change, might as well abandon ship and look for greener pastures. Or maybe the other mod gets the upper hand and that guy gets booted out for good.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|