View Single Post
Old 05.16.2020, 07:01 AM   #3171
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Here's a reminder just in case you've forgotten:

Tonight at 9PM is the Eurovision Songcontest, this year coming from Rotterdam!! Tune in to hear Jan, Chantal and Edsilia speak in a language for three hours that they can't pronounce, English. Hear all those marvellous songs that you don't want to hear. And then vote for the most annoying contestant.

I just listened to a bunch of this year's songs and Romania is my winner!! Best lyrics ever written, Bob Dylan, Bill Callahan they don't stand a chance!

Alcohol you when I'm drunk

Also, Ireland gave me an instant headache.so did Ukraine.
Georgia has a pretty cool song though. Belgium is good as well, they sent Hooverphonic, a band that exists for I don't know 20 years already but they change their singer every once in a while.

Australia??? I am willing to bet that Claire has a better voice! oh my god what a horrible voice that singer has. How was she voted? Jesus fucking christ just listen e.g. between 2:00 and 2:30 not one proper note. Singing sheep contestant number one?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|