View Single Post
Old 05.04.2020, 09:39 PM   #1206
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so how is the ocd medication working for you?

You can be an utter waste of oxygen when you want to, which unfortunately is a lot of the time. All those "Thank God for mental illness" memes... Fucker. I'll come clean: I've lost two people in my family due to mental illness. Both killed themselves. Those pics of lithium pills you posted once, saying, "Here's your medal"? One of them was taking them - evidently they didn't help much. If you call me, or a believer in magical tax cuts, or a believer in imaginary friends, or a careless coronavirus-spreadin' mook an idiot, that's one thing. Laughing at genuine, torturing, incapacitating mental illness only exposes you as a piece of shit.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|