View Single Post
Old 04.19.2020, 10:32 AM   #52608
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I stopped after the third track, which happens to be the title track. For whatever reason, I just wasn’t feeling it. Not necessarily the album per se, but the environs in which I was listening......too much other stuff going on.

It was a bit more whimsical than I had anticipated, and I kept wondering, who’s Shameka? Speaking of, Shameka reminds me of the Laurie Anderson song, Monkeys Paw.

Last night I encountered an add on the social media touting it as the best album of the decade......this album has serious buzz! I’ll approach it again, from the beginning, when I’m better prepared for it!!!

There’s a social media account that proclaims every album to be the best album of all time, so I wouldn’t take it too seriously. Also the decade is like 4 months old, so there’s that too. But yeah, it’s a good album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|