View Single Post
Old 01.03.2020, 12:09 PM   #42336
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
No more than the rest of us, so you'll fit in fine.
THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
So I'm at this cafe with my laptop to work on some projects and assignments and basically in front of me there's this guy with an actual fucking typewriter. Typing away, making noise. I mean, I'm all for using old-timey technology to do cool stuff every now and then. I have a good amount of analogue SLRs and general 35mm cameras. But come on, that's just showing off. What's a goddamn typewriter gonna do for you? In that setting?
whackawhackawhackawhacka

i love the physicality of a typewriter. it’s got a rhythm like drums. IT’S A LOVELY THING. you literally can punch the shit out of it as you let out your writerly rage and it just goes and goes and goes like a locomotive

plus the noise of the thing itself creates its own space. it is transporting.

but yeah that butterfucker is there most likely just for the showoff.

or maybe im fucking jealous because i’ve wanted a typewriter back since forever and i can’t find a respectable one.

by respectable i mean one that actually works well and it’s easy to buy good ribbon for it.

but no, it’s plastic made in china crap and the ribbons are cheap and dry and as rare as quaaludes these days.

so, basically, i can’t have one and so i’ve been looking for keyboards (the keyboards are the thing) and the “steampunk” models are a bunch of overpriced gimmicky shit that nope.

so i’m looking at mechanical keyboards now. maybe a compromise.

but yeah, to be able to punhc the living shit out of a keyboard (mechanical typewriter is better than electric) = orgasmatronic
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|