View Single Post
Old 12.27.2019, 08:42 PM   #52245
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Who's Landing In My Hangar? lists three bass players, none of whom were actually bandmembers. According to the liner notes on the original LP, which I've had for ages and recently "rediscovered" (I didn't remember it being so manic at times! Also, you can't tell by the picture I posted, but the background is ultra silvery shiny... Mmmmhh...), "They always had problems. Every time they came [from Cleveland] to town [New York], and every time we talked on the phone, I'd hear about [...] the trouble of finding the right fourth member for three people who had been together through so much that they really weren't like anybody else anymore".

Yeah, George Scott actually died the year before they released that LP. But he was still involved in the production I gather? Listings are a bit vague from what I can tell.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|