View Single Post
Old 11.26.2019, 04:32 PM   #12499
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
right, but if they're going to get "proven mediocre," what's the difference vs supporting the current mediocre manager?

the mourinho for pochettino substitution blows my mind given mourinho's recent record. but that's just one of the many.

so--what is moyes gonna bring to everton that silva doesn't have? although i admit the current position is quite scary vs the early season... same as you with pellegrini.

"order" i guess? OOORDEEER...

- meanwhile, bielsa has leeds in 2nd...

Gotta look at it from the managers point of view too. As much as either I or Demo would want Simeone as manager for our teams it's not going to happen in a million years. All well and good wanting solid proven mangers but if there's nothing the club can offer them besides money why would they go?

And Mourinho's trophy record as a manager can't be disputed. He's a brilliant manager.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|