View Single Post
Old 11.26.2019, 03:32 PM   #12498
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
same as you with pellegrini.

Pellegrini was meant to help us get to the next level and it just never happened. More than that he doesn't seem like the kind of manager who can really dig in when things start going wrong. So I'd be fine with us giving a short term season long contract to someone proven in that kind of situation. Then, assuming we're safe and the club seems a little more settled, we can think about looking for someone more exciting. I'd take Moyes on the kind of contract Everton seem prepared to offer him, except he was treated so badly by West Ham's owners the 1st time around I doubt he'd ever consider coming back.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|