View Single Post
Old 11.19.2019, 06:09 PM   #12472
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting results afoot in the Asian football sphere, with Turkmenistan currently on top of their World Cup qualifying group. It's not slouch opposition either, they've played both of the Koreas and Lebanon.

Unfortunately I don't think they'll be able to hold on - they've played Sri Lanka twice, which is basically two guaranteed wins; and their other win was in Ashgabat over North Korea, who don't travel very well. If they can get a win at home against Lebanon, then we'll be talking.

(Australia's doing pretty well too [four wins from four games, including our first ever away win in Jordan], but it's not fun to talk about my own country when I can be chatting about the mighty Karakum Warriors.)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|