Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.14.2019, 07:04 AM   #617
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
So what do you hope will happen 12th Dec, and what do you think will happen?

What do I hope? A labour win of course or a labour/lib Dem coalition.. How anyone can still vote for conservatives is beyond me tbh. Then again, people are easily swayed by blatant lies from the media I guess. Michael Gove shuffles out blithering and blathering random nonsense, Johnson ambles into a town devastated by floods acting like he's going to sort it out. Only to be told by the locals he's a bit late for all that. All the while he holds back a report on russian interference cos it implicates the conservative party are big receivers of this interference. Patel, daughter of immigrants, spouts nonsense about how if Labour got into power they'd let in 840,000 people. A number seemingly pulled out of her black hole of an ass. Sorry for a minute there I lost myself.

As for what do I expect to happen? Narrow conservative win with maybe a couple more seats from last time round. Although no one can predict how this one will go.

How bout you?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|