View Single Post
Old 10.30.2019, 05:19 PM   #42175
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Oh dang...figured since it was breakfast, I'd be able to burn it throughout the day. As for the cereal, it's Raisin Bran...plus....a single bowl is so fucking filling....it really helps me not to overdo it.

But yeah...what's been making me fat are the carbs...

thanks bruh.
yep anytime

actually when you wake up you’re in fat-burning mode, so you could prolong that pathway by ingesting some protein with fat.

my weekday breakfast is 3 eggs with 2oz cheese and about 3oz spinach. about... hm... 35g protein with a solid chunk of greenery. then maybe 2-3 hours later an orange with my coffee (not juice, juice = bad, lol)

watch your protein intake on each meal. often we overeat other things because we need the protein in it. e.g. a dose of pasta has 6g protein but like 40g carbs. whereas a medium egg has same protein but not carbs.

whenever i tried veganism i got fat immediately for this reason lololol: endless bowls of oats and no satisfaction

anyway do what works for you cuz everyone is different. but yeah watch them starches lol
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|