View Single Post
Old 10.30.2019, 05:03 PM   #42173
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Also...I've sort of been gaining a little weight since I've been eating like shit...and well now that I haven't been eating out now...I've sort of been overeating here at home. I've been hearing something about this fasting thing....but I feel like that may encourage my overeating more. So I think I'm just gonna be real strict with fats and severely limit them. I have healthy? fats like Queso Fresco some milk fo rmy cereal and Avocados! As for meat, I will not cut it out, but I will be once again severely limiting it as....I had been before I moved. My main goal isn't so much losing weight but not gaining any more....and simply feel better after eating. Like I said...I had been overeating and man does it make you feel like shit...so yeah....more fruits n veggies. Less fat.

what’s making you fat is the cereal....

fat is your friend, especially in winter. if you need to cut calories then reduce the carbs first (sugar and white/refined starches especially).

it’s also the carbs that make you feel shitty/sleepy when you abuse them. carb coma.

keep up your protein and vegs and eat good fats for hunger and cold. avocado is your friend, but (good) olive oil is a more direct way to get the same fats (oleic).

milk is designed to turn a calf into a bullock and is a weight gainer btw. unless you’re working out, skip it too.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|