View Single Post
Old 10.28.2019, 08:08 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I honestly think I jumped the gun, and I'm not certain enough of myself to start living like this. I'm going to try and talk with that class's teacher (I sent him an email yesterday saying he could start calling me Claire, but I want to retract that).
not sure if this will be useful to you, but here it goes

i‘ve written a bunch of university papers in my life. oodles. millions. well not so many but often you find yourself unable to write on the topic of your choosing (or assignment).

one useful strategy in some cases is to write out the difficulty, meaning: you write about why you can’t write what you want. it’s a little bit like when you say “i’m speechless”. no, you’re not, you’re actually saying “i am...” etc, but you’re stating the difficulty of finding the right words.

so maybe, instead of making clearcut declarations, you can actually discuss how difficult in itself is to make such declarations? in other words, i guess, profess your ambiguity?

i think people could understand and sympathize with that. if there’s something a tormented teenager can understand, it’s torment itself.

okay. like i said, i make no guarantees. but maybe worth considering.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|