View Single Post
Old 10.14.2019, 07:48 PM   #42140
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Just had to do the whole currency conversion thing. Yeah, 27 bucks shouldn't be spent on a one-off. Most of the better quality eyeliner I bought around here went for about 13 bucks (already converted) and the cheaper ones were just shy of 4. Found even cheaper ones in a Goth store in NYC. They went for 99 US Cents each. But granted, all in pencil shape and I have no clue how environmentally friendly they are or if they were free of animal testing. That's certainly something to take into account, going forward.

Well, it's all in the practise, I'd say. Can't say I've gotten particularly good at it, even after a few years of applying it time and time again. But then again, I usually only apply subtle lines on my lower eyelid. And it's more of a thing I do for nightouts or events I'm hosting. I've received compliments for supposedly having very precise lines however, so I guess I'm not quite as bad at it as I would have myself believe. Anyway, little imperfections go completely unnoticed by others usually. And hey, don't little imperfections make life interesting?

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|