View Single Post
Old 09.10.2019, 03:03 AM   #7083
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
a) Yeah, OK, so it was long-winded and confusing. So read it again.

b). I cannot currently link, as my only internet access is via my cellphone, which I cannot use to copy-paste addresses in order to create links. Anyways, is anyone too lazy to search titles of articles really going to work up the energy to click on a link?

a) Something about someone being an asshole and Bytor not wanting to sacrifice them to the bowels of hell? Honestly, is there meant to be a point?

b) It's not 2005 anymore. If you're able to post on a forum from a smartphone, you should be able to work out how to copy-paste links.

(If you press the top of your web browser, where it tells you the url, you'll select the whole text. Tap it again and you should be able to copy it.)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|