View Single Post
Old 09.09.2019, 11:45 AM   #42088
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Son of a gun. I probably could’ve tried this first. But I honestly thought it wouldn’t be enough. For being a medium haired dog...he sheds a lot still. Got that German Shepherd in him. Dat cat too. Not sure if she’s a gray tabby or Russian blue or maybe a bit of both....but yeah. She sheds like a mofo too.

i think dyson makes a “pet” model for the hair. plus with animals you need to vacuum furniture, etc. so yeah you need something that won’t just do floors, and won’t clog.

we’re just 2 adults with a couple of houseplants so different story.

back in the cat days we used a shop vac. that stuff will suck in clumps of litter like they’re feathers.

for apartment, the small ridgid shop vac does 5.5hp i think, worth checking out, can be outfitted with bags and/or a hepa filter, and does wet vac with the right accessories.

mira:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-4...4070/202077241

eta: it’s 5hp. still a beast.

i had the 14 gallon version hahaha. r2d2. behold:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|