View Single Post
Old 09.08.2019, 11:51 PM   #42081
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
choc-E-choc negative repped this post......guess they didn’t agree with the working title?

I promise Side A wasn’t going to be Billy Joel and Side B Elton John!

Sad thing is, the transgender artists I’m referring to, they advised via their social media to destroy everything with their old (male) name and to purchase/play new releases under their new identity. Thing is, they had no plans to re-record their older music. No way I’m smashing my cassettes / cdrs just because. As one fan said, it’s not like you are a better musician just because you now wear makeup and dress feminine......oh the confusion!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
This needs more explanation.

A musician who identified & recorded as male......who now identifies and records as female. I could put their male name recordings on Side A and female name recordings on Side B

Working title: Transgenderfication Of The Sausagefication
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|