View Single Post
Old 07.19.2019, 05:01 PM   #24112
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

very interesting how easy it is to boast about a festival that didn't even exist!
oddly enough, we had our own Fyre Festival, albeit less extreme. It was named Vestiville just a couple of weeks ago in Belgium just across the border of where I live. They had booked all those great artists mostly rap, like Cardi B. 35.000 People were lining up at the entrance and then they were told the festival would be canceled, mainly due to security reasons.

Did that festival procure enough water?? /ba dum tsss....

I really enjoy those Fyre Festival docs. Just amazing how that shit can really go down.

I watched Sing Street a few nights ago. Not the best thing ever, but certainly an enjoyable little charming watch. Nice little ode to 80s music and youth bands.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|