View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 10:38 AM   #6904
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
want a preview of 2020? watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8wfEBAz60

I agree this video is a great preview for 2020. A preview of why Trump is going to get re-elected...

The video shows perfectly how hypocritical bullshit and overly-hyperbolic rhetoric loses elections. It's all about the pendulum shift of perspective. Replace the talk of Obama being a Muslim sympathizer with Trump and Russian collusion, and you totally have a video displaying modern-day Democratic sentiment being voiced loudly. Sentiment that is going to push that pendulum further to the right. So many voters truly looking for a home just want to live on the side of the fence that the bullshit stinks the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
of course it needs highlighting, and perhaps the Democrats need to move towards the centre ground to win over people like Demonrail who may not necessary be part of Trump's "legion".

I think this guy gets it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it’s really about legitimizing and mobilizing and amplifying horrendous social forces that are not easy to cage back once unleashed.

I know I am going to get horribly attacked for this opinion as well, but I think modern-day victimhood acceptance falls perfectly into your statement as well as your intended point. Both ideals being discussed do.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|