View Single Post
Old 07.14.2019, 09:31 PM   #41946
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I know nothing about my teacher's Tinder activities - or general dating life.

I did learn he's the same age as the creep who sent the pounding message. When my friend said she was actually 16 (followed by 'please don't report me'), he said 'well, the age of consent in Victoria is 16' - how does she not see this as terrifying and wrong and gross?
i dont mean to defend creepos here, but probably the reason why she doesnt see it as terrifying and wrong and gross is... biology?

some part of her must feel she’s hot shit because she’s being treated “like a woman” (though clearly by a predator).

up until recent times women often married in their teenage years and often it was older men. sometimes reeeeally old and then she’d get a younger lover and you’d have the plays of garcía lorca that featured knife fights.

but then again i think teenagers did not exist as such either. that shit is a recent invention. once you hit puberty and got your initiation or whatever, you were ready to reproduce.

e.g., traditional mexicans still celebrate the quinceañera as the entry of a girl into womanhood. in some cultures, all you need is a girl’s first period and it’s off to the races. and the jewish bar mitzvah says a boy becomes a man... at 13.

times obviously have changed, especially in the west, but we’re pitting millions of years of evolution vs.a few decades of changing mores.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|