View Single Post
Old 06.22.2019, 05:20 PM   #12260
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Real bummer for Australia. I had hoped they would go through, but indeed Norway was the better team.

As of what team to support next: the Dutch of course
Miedema is all-time top scorer in Dutch international matches with 69 goals in 77 matches, she has even beaten the guys! And she's only 22 yrs old. Van Persie is the male top scorer with 50 goals in 102 matches, and he has just retired.

Coolest part is that she was a big fan of him when she was still a kid, when he played for Feyenoord:

USA appears to be the far out favorite to win it though, at least that's what the analysts over here were saying

I was hesitant whether I would like to watch the women play football, but especially this match just now and the last Dutch match pulled me over completely. Both were excellently entertaining.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|