View Single Post
Old 06.19.2019, 01:36 PM   #24043
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I think it was always meant to be a riddle but Cammell had constant interference from Warners while editing it and I think the final version we've all seen (and which I think is the only version we'll ever see) was full of holes.

Some rumours circulating about the actual shoot:

Mick and Anita were really at it in the sex scenes.

Keef apparently heard about this and had a one-night-stand with Marianne Faithful to get revenge.

Kenneth Anger was a constant presence on the set and was supposedly Jagger's inspiration for Turner.

William Burroughs was meant to play the judge

James Fox was in the midst of becoming a born again Christian and had a nervous breakdown straight after the film was finished.
yeah i edited above to add that i thought the ending was central to the movie. i read that they [jagger/pallenberg] had fucked but i wasn’t aware of the wider (hilarious) soap opera.

as for the edit, i could see what would be holes in it i guess, but i suppose i’m willing to accept them as a complete expression of a fluid reality, ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|