View Single Post
Old 06.17.2019, 08:13 AM   #24023
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I found her character to be a bit of a dickhead in Endgame, but she was totally fine in this.

I mean, nothing really blew me away with the movie (although I did quite like the whole Kree v Skrull moral issues), but you wouldn't be watching this movie for groundbreaking material. It's a fun two hours.

(I also like that this movie is part of a random NIN resurgence that we've been getting this year, what with 'Old Town Road' and now Black Mirror)

I haven’t seen Endgame. Finally had a few free, non-sick hours this weekend and it’s no longer at my theater.

But yeah, it wasn’t great, it was just fun. Could have used more serious, hard-SF tones like those few moments where it feels like Interstellar, and also could have done more with the Skrulls, because what a threat, potentially! But overall, fun ride. No real complaints. It was an easy B.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|