Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 06.16.2019, 06:27 AM   #533
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
We've moved quite a way from this being a book discussion so thought I'd move it here ...

No, not offended at all.

my work gives me a special interest in what's going on at universities but I'm aware it's a far bigger problem within society at large. But a side of me now just wants the lunacy to accelerate till it collapses altogether, under the weight of its own madness.

i know you werent offended, was just more satire. since anyone can perceive offense (offence), and your laws suck, maybe the mps would feel harassed by the putdowns. lol.

that’s very maoist, the wanting the contradictions to accelerate. i dont know that it’s a good thing. but maybe.

anyway i thought the reading place was right for this. since you guys are breeding the last man, i was about to suggest nietzsche.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|