Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 06.16.2019, 05:40 AM   #532
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i perceive this to be offensive against my person. i ask that you be taken away in handcuffs

common sense? my sense is anything but common. so another person has perceived this as discriminatory. we ask that you be levied a fine.

==

lmao. insane.

im still trying to wrap my head about the bullshit condition of your laws. am i insulting the honor of your past parliaments when i say this? is this offensive? are you offended?

holy fucking shit. my mind is blown.

i think you need to become radicalized lmao. this is beyond your universities i swear. you’re all being muzzled and anyone can claim control of the leash by proclaiming themselves a victim. you’re going to muzzle each other into irrelevancy.

We've moved quite a way from this being a book discussion so thought I'd move it here ...

No, not offended at all.

my work gives me a special interest in what's going on at universities but I'm aware it's a far bigger problem within society at large. But a side of me now just wants the lunacy to accelerate till it collapses altogether, under the weight of its own madness.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|