View Single Post
Old 06.14.2019, 03:39 PM   #5616
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
any campus group can bring anyone to talk about anything, but WHEN THEY PAY THEM FROM STUDENT FEES I can see why students would protest. In that case it is not about free speech as much as it is the students demanding their money not be used to spread lies/hate/prejudice/and ignorance.

I support them wholeheartedly in that effort.

every time the weather is nice at U of H a small group of fanatical evangelists show up screaming how everyone is going to hell and that they are all sinners and shit. every nice day. (never on a rainy day!). No one asks them to leave. They are allowed their vitriol, but packs of students will confront them, and argue with them, and point out their idiocy.

However, if the school-funded organization uses student fees to pay these people to come to campus and talk? Fuck that shit.