View Single Post
Old 06.11.2019, 10:34 PM   #5595
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
That was a great article. Yes, there's an evident connection between the boomers and GX although, obviously, generations themselves are always too broad to be truly definable. Fugazi and Butthole Surfers were both GX bands, just as Zappa and Phil Ochs were both Boomers.

Equally 'millennials' is, on reflection, too broad a term to be that useful. I talk to millennials at work, I read their comments on 4chan, I interact with them here, I meet them at a football match and I see huge irreconcilable differences, but they all qualify as millennials. No doubt the SJW types dominate at universities but I wouldn't want to say about other areas. And even there, I'd say, the woke thing (which I use synonymously with SJW) seems far more dominant among academics than students. Those students who do fit that stereotype are just far more vocal than the majority, and get near unanimous support from academics.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|