View Single Post
Old 06.01.2019, 02:33 AM   #7
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
the "woke" generation are often misinformed.

so, I was misinformed about what the woke generation is, never heard of it. And then I couldn't keep myself from thinking about wokees while reading the remainder of what you wrote. So I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry, I'm in this mood this morning. (and I first intended to embed that picture, but I imagined you would wanted to have me banned from this place)

And I know that it is extremely insulting, and I honestly don't mean it. Because that is exactly what you're facing in certain let's say classes of civility. I'll give an example.

Have you heard about this news reporter in Belgium last year? He's the anchor for the prime time news on public TV, he's in his late fifties, married and two adult kids. And suddenly he took a break for let's say half a year, and then she was a woman. Doing the exact same job, with full support from the TV channel. And she was very open on TV about her reasoning in various interviews. (and I edited that last line from masculine to feminine)

Belgium and Netherlands are neighboring countries, and naturally we already make fun of each other (why does a Belgian always have a pair of scissors in his car? To cut the corners). So this was the reaction in the Netherlands on TV on a show where they discuss football, the most watched programs for people who like football. Unfortunately for you this is in Dutch language and no subtitling.

René van der Gijp, former football player and now analyst and joker, announced that he would from now on go on as Renate. Next to him is Johan Boskamp, former player and trainer especially in Belgium. Those two are usually very funny, but I dislike that moustache guy. I watched that show occasionally, but now I stopped.

thank you for being open, and giving this explanation. It is very learning. And your last line made me cry

I don't know where else to put this, so I'll add this here:
have you heard about what they did in Russia with the Elton John movie? They cut out all the gay scenes
That is so insulting. I can in a way understand that they cut out the sex scene, but to remove the end title card because they don't want to tell that he is married with children

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|