View Single Post
Old 05.16.2019, 07:08 AM   #2723
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
I am starting to believe this won't happen, but I have always wanted Arya to have to kill Jon using Needle for some reason to end it all. I always thought that would be a fun bookend for the whole series.

Now, if Jon stays true to the Stark lineage of nobility and true dipshit-ism, I could imagine him staying true to his queen, and Arya having to take him out to get to Dany. Holy crap I would love that. (we've only got 1 episode left for off-the-wall theories, so let me have this!)

I hate Jon. Jon is a dipshit. If he ends up with the throne in the end I will puke.

I vote Tyrion at this point. Not a true heir, sure, but I say let him have it!

I don’t want Jon to go.

I like him. He’s thick and stupid but I love him, and he’s sharper than he used to be.

I also don’t want harm to befall Tyrion — who, depending on what happens, might end up sitting on that chair made of swords if he doesn’t die.

I’d be OK with Dany’s death at this point.

Hope Arya doesn’t save the day again. That would be lazy and boring.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|