View Single Post
Old 05.12.2019, 02:14 PM   #12072
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah this year i watched mostly prem and neglected the bundas (lol)

im not “committed” to any position nor quite feeling it emotionally yet but it’s been a good aesthetic experience.

things i like about the prem is more great international players, more great teams, and more parity among them. no other league can compete right now. it’s like the world cup, every week. circus maximus. and i think other leagues are falling behind.

saw with sadness robben and ribéry still at bayern in their mid 30s, and nobody with the technical ability to replace them. kimmich very promising, goretzka promising... but it’s more of a promising team now than a top one.

pulisic is moving from dortmund to chelsea after 5 great years-- keep an eye on him. all the best “germans” (#notallgermans) have been moving to england, lol. debruyne, klopp, aubameyang... , sane was there already... i wonder how soon till someone scoops up lewandowski, reus, timo werner... even players who were good but not great were scooped up, like sokratis or the disappearing mkhitarian (where did he go?). karius at liverpool. leno at arsenal. ilkay at man city. etc etc.

the prem is absolutely the league to watch right now, otherwise you’re missing out on the center of world football. i think it’s gotten even better than champions league, as a contest. if anything, there is so much to watch i can’t follow it all. i’m very glad to have access to it.

but yeah so far it’s more admiration than love. there are teams i like but i have not yet found a "home" in it. looking forward to next year for sure...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|