View Single Post
Old 04.11.2019, 01:50 PM   #41761
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
first i thought it was another film about the book

then i googled...

you talking about these ladies?

https://youtu.be/vhfYis6VuXY

you're one of the guys in the window aintcha?

Those are the three! They performed this song last night too along with 2 of my favorite songs by them! We ran a bit late since I'm an idiot and for the tickets...but didn't really matter as the line to get in was like 2 blocks long. We get there and I immediately buy a beer. I start heading to the room and I am told no drinks inside. Ok whatever....finish my beer)only had time for one) and go inside and think, 'I'll just grab another for a slow song or when they start talking...' but nope. They fucking stopped selling beer like 20/30 minutes into the fucking show. I don't know if this is something with the venue(The Paramount in Seattle) or this specific concert...but yeah. a little annoyed at that one.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|