View Single Post
Old 04.05.2019, 03:22 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
This also works for "Eighties" by Killing Joke because it's basically the same song and they made far better music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Okay hater.

(But yeah Nirvana ripper that shit off, for sure)
so funny story

the guy in the video i posted (it's a book really) basically hacks the skill acquisition mechanism

he does a pareto thing for your most significant 20 hours of learning to do something

he wants to play the ukelele and eventually sorts that with 4 chords he can play 50% of pop songs

and so he learns the fucking ukelele in 20 hours and does a demo to his public

haaa haaaa haaaaaaa

with 4 chords he decodes a large segment of shit

the rest is filler.

so, i do use his system quite a bit. it's worth looking into. FAST FEEDBACK is a crucial element in it that not many people mention. there are many other parts but only available to curious people.

and so, even if 20 hours just gets you to a basic level, you can scale that into 20 hour modules: "this is the next skill".

and you apply 20 hours at a time. like a long-scale pomodoro.

anyway that is my 0.2 pips of a microlot

suckaz
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|