Thread: Crappy gaydar
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 08:41 PM   #28
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a trans woman so people will ask "are you gay?"
The answer is
No, but yes, but no

They are asking if i like guys which they would consider gay. As a woman i see that as a straight relationship. I'm only attracted to other women, but that includes transwomen.
So I'm gay, just not the way they are asking.

It was funny recently. I had only dated cis women, but my last girlfriend was trans. It didn't occur to me that it was any different until I noticed how my mom reacted and how people on the street reacted. Turns out I'm gayer than I realized. My middle school bullies were right all along.

Homophobia is so funny. Why do men freak out? What in the world makes them think a gay person would find them attractive? Gay people aren't attracted to all men same as I'm not attracted to every woman.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|