View Single Post
Old 03.09.2019, 08:22 PM   #51113
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Superunknown doesn't get enough respect, simply for having 70 minutes of killer tunes - and only one of them, 'Half', I'd call filler.

Also love that they ended up with a lot of fucked up time signatures because they, basically, couldn't be arsed to play in time.

In the U.S., Superunknown is basically the only Soundgarden album the general public knows or acknowledges.

It’s good. It’s the best one. It’s got little Beatles-isms on it that I really love. Great melodies. But all of their albums really deserves attention and praise.

Superunknown is huge here. So I can’t really complain that it doesn’t get enough respect. Soundgarden in general doesn’t get enough respect, but Superunknown is set.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|