View Single Post
Old 02.24.2019, 06:47 PM   #2453
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The whole false comparison thing.

If you call a black guy the n-word and he punches you in the face, nobody's going to seriously complain except for the person who got punched - and let's be real, you probably deserved it.

But if you go up to a white male and call him 'white male!', he's almost certainly not going to punch you in the face. And if he does, it's probably because he's confused.
lol i see.... that’s not what i meant. let me explain the context i was trying to imply

back in the days of the old south (im talking mid 20th century) black men were often lynched over trumped up accusations, usually of a sexual nature

e.g. you catch your lil’ girl making out with a black boy she screams “he raped me” and soon we have a lynching. if you were black you were presumed guilty. the n-world: scapegoat of the south.

but these days, when you want to imply that someone was guilty of something (anything), you make sure to mention he’s A WHITE MALE. this helps ensure that, whether guilty or not, the accused will pay a price for every other white male out there who ever did anything.

as a minority person i should be cackling with glee at these comical developments. “revenge” of something.

but nah. i’ve never been a fan of maoist purges. this is stupid.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|