View Single Post
Old 02.20.2019, 12:45 AM   #41564
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
When you get older, a lot of those cliquey stereotypes dissipate. At 28, just saying "dumb jocks" feels laughable. There's definitely more meatheaded adults though, and the sports bars are full of them.

A lot of those kids end up becoming like real estate agents, or truck drivers, or some shit. Some I know even became vegan chefs, or make ice sculptures, and other creative endeavors. Even some of those preppy girls I used to awkwardly lust after became more hippie-ish and began going to music festivals on the regular. The others are moms and hairdressers

You never know how someone really feels on the inside or what someone goes home to every night. Just know that you're all just a bunch of Australian kids, from the captain of your soccer team, to that weirdo in the anime club and fingerless gloves. Be nice to everyone, and showcase intrigue. You'll be shocked at just how human everyone is, fake tans and all.

Oh also, make sure you go to college while you're still young. As an adult, going back for my bachelor's just feels increasingly absurd. I lucked out w my house
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|