View Single Post
Old 02.19.2019, 12:10 AM   #23604
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
@Dr.EugeneFelikson

Loved your review of Velvet Buzzsaw. I haven't seen it, just like your review!

Hey thanks! Feels great to know my time wasted at this site is at least serving some benefit lol

One of the worst movies I've ever seen though. No idea how that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
A question: how much of the symbolism we analyse in film and that was actually intentional and designed by the director, and how much is just art school overanalytic wankery?

Ummm... depends on the movie? Film, just like literature, is a method of communication where the author's intent is sometimes masked by the poetic spectacle.

You seem to have gripes with artsier films. It's a shame, as cinema truly is the greatest art form to ever exist. I hope one day you find a movie that really opens your eyes to this.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|