View Single Post
Old 02.16.2019, 02:03 AM   #41516
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Knowing your policies and procedures is very powerful and I applaud you sticking up for yourself! Holding a Supervisors feet to the fire over something you know to be factual and true is the perfect way to handle such situations. Beware retaliation, but also look for yourself being treated with a new level of respect going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Don’t take shit from any job. Fuck slimey motherfuckers. My boss just tried to pin some shit on me. Technically it was my error, but he didn’t talk to me about it and the reason for the error was the fact that we’re severely understaffed. The fact is that this was the error of the whole office. He tried avoiding me and when he finally called me, tried telling me it was my mistake. I explained to him that this is an error of management and not me specifically. I called him out on his bullshit and he buckled. Anyway, he cleared it up with corporate now.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|