View Single Post
Old 02.15.2019, 12:55 AM   #41509
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I was 17 when I started posting here, Claire. It may sound hokey and old man-ish, but here is the most earnest advice I would now give myself at that age if I could:

1. Nobody knows wtf is going on, and everyone is flawed.
2. Communication is the most important thing in life ever. Express yourself as much as possible.
3. Laughter is the best medicine, and honesty is the best policy in every situation.
4. Most women have scoliosis and love Taco Bell.
5. Find a creative outlet, and stick with it: writing, photography, guitar, painting, filmmaking, etc.
6. It truly is how you wear it, not what it is.
7. Most of those kids who drink a lot really will become puffy faced alcoholics in less than a decade. The nerds are really the cool adults.
8. Your parents and older relatives are a lot cooler than you think. Constantly remind them how much you love them.
9. Most of the gorgeous people you crush on have no idea how attractive they are. Make them laugh, this always works.
10. Be up front about your feelings towards others, you never know when it might be too late.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|