View Single Post
Old 02.14.2019, 01:30 PM   #5434
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Lol I figured, I just get exceedingly jazzed whenever I get the opportunity to talk about Moon Knight. So many people have no idea who he is, which makes me glad he's beloved 'round these parts.

Ever see this schematic of his OG 'copter?

Moon Knight is such an eccentric character that he needs an equally weird director to do him justice. Refn fits the bill perfectly, as does Gosling. Slap a moustache on him in Drive and yeah, hes Jake.

I'd even love to see his recent Ellis interpretation on the big screen.

The MCU will continue to disappoint me unless I get to see something like this come true. Hell, they did a fantastic job w/ that Daredevil Netflix show and then cancelled it. Fucking blow me

I read an entire article once about how a Moon Knight film could never happen.
I disagree, but I think it would be better suited to TV perhaps. Prestige or miniseries or something, a la Daredevil, which — in my opinion — was excellent, but was nearing the end of what could be done without getting hokey or stupid. If that third season had been fleshed out a little better, and ended with some closure, it would have essentially been like a trilogy of films.

Moon Knight could be done, but not really in the current MCU.
Would have to be more like a Deadpool/Logan kind of thing
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|