View Single Post
Old 02.13.2019, 08:17 PM   #5422
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
He's the third greatest superhero of all time. That's from the Fist of Khonshu run. I own so many Moon Knight comics, even used to own his debut appearance (Werewolf by Night #32 and #33) before I sold those for $$$. I looove me some Moon Knight.

My personal list of favorites...

1. Spider-Man
2. Daredevil
3. Moon Knight

Cool! He’s basically just crazy Batman, maybe with God powers sometimes,, but I like him too.

Daredevil, Thor and Cap are my favorites from Marvel. Moon Knight is super underrated though. I feel like he’d make for a decent adaptation if they picked the right source material and tweaked a bit for the screen.

Is that what he had on his chest in his first appearance? I’ve never seen emblem on his costume before. Always, just, y’onow, moons.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|