View Single Post
Old 02.06.2019, 08:43 PM   #41430
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
So, now there's a chance I might not be able to host my parties at the local art space I've come to love and know inside and out anymore. They're in tough spot right now financially, I totally get that. And they're not sure if they want to host bigger non-exhibition related events there anymore. Which I get as well. I don't want to bother anyone and I'm quite grateful that they granted me to do this up until now. And I know when push comes to shove I'll find another venue, I've got enough connections to pull that off. But if that turns out to be it, it still kind of leaves a sore taste in my mouth to find that out in a casual conversation. I've supported that place in several ways and I've grown very fond of it. Also it's quite a unique place to host events at. Wouldn't want that to be the end of a chapter. It's still not set in stone that it is going to be that way and obviously, I'm still gonna go there on my own to work on projects and to socialize with people. But still, the thought of it kind of saddens me. Whatever, just came here to vent. Sorry

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|