View Single Post
Old 01.30.2019, 08:48 AM   #41352
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I just let Elephant and Audrey figure it out. Just made sure Elephant didn't kill her, but she was able to get the message across to Elephant that she likes her space. Elephant is a chill dood who doesn't really care to get a few slaps from Audrey. They're chill as fuck though, They give each other space and even cuddle sometimes! As for the little dog, he still chases Audrey and vice versa, that's where I need to keep and eye otherwise the cat would fuck up the little dog.

Yeah my dogs a sweetheart. She's always gotten along wonderfully w/ other dogs, but I'm not sure if she's ever been around cats really. Doesn't sem to know what to make of them. I'm just worried that if she takes a few slaps or the cat snaps at her that she'll snap back... and a German Shepherd/Rottweiler bite could be literally fatal to a poor kitty.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|