View Single Post
Old 01.28.2019, 03:34 PM   #437
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hilarious name for an australian beer. does it advertise itself as “always stale”?
Wait until you hear about bags of goon...

Quote:
well, shit, that doesn’t count.
I stopped drinking because it tasted shit. And also because I didn't feel comfortable hanging around a bunch of teenagers whose sole plan was to get shitfaced. But mostly because it tasted shit.

Quote:
the millennials protested, too much sex, not safe for work, objectification something, and so we stopped
Oh, there's times where I'm fine with objectification - that said, I prefer it on my own time, where I can pick and choose.

And for future reference - the closer to an andro appearance someone has, the more attracted I'm likely to be. If I cannot tell their gender from a photo, I'll think they're cute as hell.

Quote:
remember you won’t be a teenager forever lololol. hang in there. now go for a run or something.
Thirteen months until I'm 18 and can move on to adult problems.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|