View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 01:00 PM   #11521
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, the fact Dortmund are now almost guaranteed CL football and are now considered genuine contenders for the Bundesliga title makes them far more appealing to top players than teams like West Ham and Everton.

okay, but here is where i thought the calculus was changing: that with tv deal, global fandom, the latest world cup, the rising tide was lifting ALL of the prem’s boats above bundesliga & etc. big six or no big six.

maybe this was premature.

Quote:
And who said Wolves and Leicester are more exciting?

me

my point is those guys rose out of the fucking CHAMPIONSHIP. which in itself is highly competitive right? what young player wouldnt want the chance to beat that?

Quote:
Wolves are having a good season and obviously Leicester won the Prem but neither have established a position in the league, compared with the 'big 6': MC, MU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. If anything, Everton are generally recognised as being the best-of-the-rest and might on occassions break into that 6 but even they rarely keep it up for more than a season.

sure but my thinking is they dont have to beat those teams for players. they only have to beat... roma, lyon, dortmund, hoffenheim, marseille, ajax, porto, sevilla, galatasaray, etc.

frankly even big teams like bayern and juventus should be getting in trouble from this whole movement. no? have i misjudged the rise of the prem?

Quote:
Also, if there's an exciting underdog team this season I'd say it's Bournemouth more than anyone, and who knows how they'll do for the rest of this season, never mind the next one or the one after that. Every season has its surprise team but they rarely carry it into the next one. Last season it was Burnley. Look at them now.

ofc they re gonna get poached. it’s the nature of the game. but having a mid table prem team should put you head and shoulders above most of the world

firmino used to play at hoffenheim! but i already made that point

anyway guys im sorry it’s so gloomy up on those heights riiiiiight below the clouds lol

photo caption: the big six
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|