View Single Post
Old 01.11.2019, 06:50 AM   #5333
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses

This better work. Uploadeding pictures via your phone is a pain in the ass on here.

I'll admit Anna Karenina has taken the back seat a little bit and all because of this book. Basically it's all about the psychology of climbing and how to get rid of those negative feelings and fears (especially when it comes to falling). Physically I know I've always been able to climb to a high standard, not Alex Honnold levels for suren. However, it was/is my mental state that's always stopped me from progressing.

Man, this book has certainly made a massive difference. I've a way to go before the appearances of negativity can be brushed aside easily but I'm getting there.

I feel like mental strength is something that can be overlooked in anything. All well and good having the skills and potential to be a great football player or computer genius, but if you don't have the mental strength there you're fucked and you'll be limiting any progress you'll have. Problem is that so many things can determine whether you have the street inside. Be it from external factors like your teacher all the way to what your goals are for your chosen area. Funny old thing the brain, ain't it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|